When low latency (P99) and high performance are core requirements, what NoSQL database attributes should you consider, and what tradeoffs are key? While we live in a world of multi-CPU, multi-core servers capable of storing tens of terabytes of data, if your database isn’t architected to take advantage of this, you’re being penalized on performance or cost.
Join this webinar to learn about the critical elements for a high-performance, low-latency NoSQL database. ScyllaDB’s engineers will discuss how they addressed core database performance challenges, including the pros and cons of each, and provide a detailed explanation of the architectural principles they applied to achieve their performance objectives.
We’ll take a deep dive into the strategies applied to:
- Achieve precise control over I/O and compute-intensive workloads
- Avoid locks and contention on the CPU level
- Bypass kernel bottlenecks
- Squeeze the most out of modern multi-core hardware
- Satisfy SLAs while maintaining system stability