Getting Started with NoSQL: Hands On with ScyllaDB
Join us for a hands-on Introduction to NoSQL workshop led by Guy Shtub, Head of Training at ScyllaDB. This practitioner-focused workshop is a great way to discover the NoSQL strategies used by top teams and apply them in a guided, supportive environment.
This workshop will cover the following:
- The best (and worst) uses of different NoSQL options
- Critical considerations for NoSQL data modeling and architecture
- Setting up and interacting with a 3-node ScyllaDB cluster
- Tips for successful SQL to NoSQL migrations
- High Availability Hands-on lab: What happens when we try to read and write to a cluster with different consistency levels while simulating a situation where some of the nodes are unavailable?
You’ll leave knowing how to deploy and interact with ScyllaDB, the monstrously fast and scalable NoSQL database. This is an interactive, classroom-style workshop, so bring your questions!
10:00-10:05am IST - Welcome
10:05-11:00am IST - Getting Started session
11:00am-12:00pm IST - Working with ScyllaDB session
12:00-1:00pm IST - Hands on lab and Q&A